The Becas Paso a paso en Español / Step by step in Spanish Scholarship 2015 programme is based on the cultural immersion of students in the day to day life of Valladolid whilst they learn Spanish on our courses.
These grants are directed towards foreign students of all ages from beginners to advanced who want to take part in a 1 or 2 week Spanish course in Valladolid.
Conditions of the Paso a paso en Español / Step by step in Spanish 2014 grant:
The grant covers half board accommodation (breakfast and lunch or dinnder) with a Spanish family or in a university residence for FREE!. The student can choose which option they prefer
The grant does not include:
• Spanish course: 20 hours (230 € one week or 460 € two weeks) or intensive 25 hours (320 € one week or 640 € two weeks). (No secret charges!!).
• Registration Fee: 70 € to reserve place on the course which includes didactic materials
Other optional services:
• Full insurance
• Transfer from Madrid – Valladolid – Madrid
• Excursions and guided tours
• Workshops and didactic activities
-On the first day of class students will be welcomed by our teaching team who will explain how the institute works as well as the course programme, information about the city and the activities offered by the institute. They will also carry out a level test to find out which group suits which student and once this has been done, give a guided tour of the most important sights in Valladolid accompanied by our teachers.
– Courses take place from Monday to Friday. The Intensive 20 and the Intensive 25 group classes are from 9.30 to 14.00 with a break from 11.30 to 12.00. The five individual classes which form part of the Intensive 25 can be from 8.30 to 9.30 or from 14.00 to 15.00, as agreed by the student and the teacher. Courses can also take place from 16.30 to 20.00 depending on the number of groups.
– Every scholarship student will receive a diploma at the end of the course.
– We will organise an optional educational guided tour each week alternating between the two World Heritage Cities, Salamanca and Segovia.
– The student has to pay the registration fee (70€) when they reserve their place. The course and other optional services can be paid for on the first day of the course in cash or by credit card.
To request a 2015 Step by step in Spanish grant, please fill out the form registracija choosing the wanted course.
2015 ispanų kalbos kursų Ispanijoje tvarkaraštis